Did you know that…
- …45% of adults say they have sleep problems which negatively impact their health, work, and relationships? The resulting mistakes, missed due dates, reduced performance, and irritable behavior negatively impacts your company every day.
- …more than 70% of adults say they have daily anxiety which affects their work performance, workplace relationships, personal life and spousal relationships? Besides the impact on your company’s overall performance, this group, which is the majority of employees, is 6x more likely to require hospitalization, impacting your insurance costs.
Our unique corporate wellness program addresses lack of sleep, anxiety, stress, pain, memory, and creative thought issues in order to improve health, production, intercompany-interaction, and overall employee happiness.
Our programs have historical success with:
- improving sleep patterns
- reducing anxiety
- managing stress
- sharpening focus
- quieting the mind
- handling the day better by staying calm
- reducing stress while preparing for big meetings, presentations and events
- interacting with others
- reducing pain
- Engage employees
- Optimize employee health, wellness, performance and interaction
- Attract and retain quality staff
- Reduce expenses and risk