Edenark Group was founded in 1997. Our organization has been facilitating board/ownership-level strategic and operational planning/execution for more than 20 years.
We deliver to you, the world’s premier business/organization environmental sustainability certification program, the Edenark Group ISO 14001. Our sustainability standard is the biggest in the world, with over 400,000 applications in +170 countries; and our unique SME pricing is dramatically lower than lesser programs. With this program, you can afford to do the Right Thing.
As a certified sustainable company, you will differentiate from your competitive peers. Besides doing the Right Thing, you will enjoy lower costs and higher revenue and profit.
- Develop the corporate and operational plans
- Design and lead the execution of those plans
- Ensure the team is operating optimally, individually and collectively
- Ensure the business is minimizing its costs and maximizing its revenues
- Ensure all the assets are fully utilized
- Ensure the company maximizes its promotional opportunities
We design and execute customized programs that:
- Differentiate you from your competitors
- Improve sales results
- Increase your company’s value
- Improve financial performance
- Improve products and operational performance
- Enhance brand image and market influence
- Assist in penetrating new markets
- Engage employees
- Optimize employee health, wellness, performance and interaction
- Attract and retain quality staff
- Reduce expenses and risk
We improve client organizations via our Edenark Group ISO 14001 sustainability certification program, which, as the premier sustainability standard in the world, helps client organizations reduce costs; and improve brand image, revenues, profits and valuation.
We improve client organizations via our Edenark Group Best You Can Be employee performance enhancement program, which is uniquely designed to help employees become happier, healthier and more productive; positively impacting overall organizational efficiency and financial performance.
We improve client organizations via our PACE Advisor project management and finance program that helps clients maximize the ROI on capital improvement projects.
We improve client organizations via our real estate advisory arm, Edenark Realty Group, which, as an international commercial real estate broker and advisor, has led the strategic integration of client real estate assets into the overall organizational improvement discussion; positively impacting the overall strategic plan and financial outcome.
We improve client organizations via our interim executive leadership service, which provides chairman, director, CEO and advisory services for underperforming organizations.